Why Should I Get Tabletop Creator
Becasue you love board games and you are thinking about to create your own!
Esther de Paz - Oct 5, 2022
We want to talk to you about Tabletop Creator.
First of all, let’s put ourselves in context: we are all passionate about board games, we have fun playing them and we are creative and full of ideas.
At some point, while playing your favorite game, we find a reflection inside ourselves: “I really would love to create my own board game. I have such a good idea but… How should I start? How can I create that board game?”
That is a great question! And that is why we ended creating Orbtale at the same time we developed an application for making our life easier: Tabletop Creator.
Let’s have a look at it!
What is Tabletop Creator?
Tabletop Creator is a board game maker tool that allows you to design, customize and export your game in a professional, easy and fast way. In the same way Adobe provides tools for image edition or Unity for video game development, Tabletop Creator counts with a tool set for making it easy to create whatever game component you want, customize them and export your project in different formats to get it physically or to play it online.
Do you want to know more? Just see our trailer and keep reading!
Some interesting features
When you are interested in creating your own board games, you can find many tutorials about it on the Internet. Creating a board game may become a very difficult task.
You would need to know lots of things to do it properly: you need to know how about game designgame, graphics edition, narrative and many other things. And if you want to do it on your own, you may think it is crazy.
Many people used to do it by hand: drawing it, cutting all items and doing modifications themselves. Later, graphic design tools like Photoshop are really useful for working on your graphics, but it is not flexible and powerful enough for support fast iterations - it takes too much time to do changes to your cards.
Fortunately, that will not be a problem anymore with Tabletop creator!
We will tell you some good features about the application Tabletop Creator:
- You can have your great idea and capture it easily on Tabletop Creator.
- You can design your templates. Take out what is on your mind!
- You can create all cards you need for your board game and customize all of them almost in one click.
- You probably need to do some mass edit to your items. We know edit all of them in Photoshop is exhausting, but it doesn’t need to be that crazy. Organize all of them in one view and do it easily.
- Do you need a board to your game, right? You can create yours too.
- Tabletop Creator allows you to get printable docs with cut marks to test and play your game.
- And what about your game box? For physical games, it is appropriate to have one and you can do it too by designing and assembling.
- But, if you don’t want to have it physically, then is ok too. You can use it to play your created game online. You can import your game to digital simulators like Tabletop Simulator or Tabletopia.
Tabletop Creator has a super intuitive interface that allows you to do an infinity number of possibilities in order to create your own board game. There is no need to worry about getting lost in the app. It is completely user-friendly and easy to use. Tabletop Creator application has a guide, which is very easy to understand, and contains step-by-step instructions that will have you making plays and experimenting with your own rules within minutes.
Do not hesitate any longer. Try it. Dream. Have fun. Play. Create. Be the master creating board games!
There is only one thing you need: imagination and good ideas to create your own board game! Tabletop Creator will handle the rest.
Where can I get Tabletop Creator?
If you’ve read this far, you may be interested on create your own board game easily. You can buy the application in the next link:
But if you are not sure if this is for you or not (although we know it is), then there is another option to test it. You can try our demo version for free in our Steam page: