Published: Jan 24, 2020 by
- Once one card is loaded, it’ll show up again blazingly fast thanks to a new caching system.
- Cards now load twice as fast.
- Increased texture cache size to 2GB.
- Fix image filter when loading embeded images or images bigger than 2K resolution.
- Update locked panels on all sample projects.
- Fix TresDeck wrong image paths.
\ \ Important: If you had a embeded image with a line of corrupted pixels on top of the image, you will need to delete that embeded image and load it again manually.\ \ \ \ If you have feedback or want to report an issue, please join to our Discord server: http://discord.gg/pixelatto\ \ This update is released in the master branch. If you want to use an older app version, you can learn how to change to a beta or legacy branch in steam here.