Card Creator - New Update (2.9.1)
New improvements and fixes of the last Card Creator update!
Juan Delgado - Jan 24, 2020
- Once one card is loaded, it’ll show up again blazingly fast thanks to a new caching system.
- Cards now load twice as fast.
- Increased texture cache size to 2GB.
- Fix image filter when loading embeded images or images bigger than 2K resolution.
- Update locked panels on all sample projects.
- Fix TresDeck wrong image paths.
Important: If you had a embeded image with a line of corrupted pixels on top of the image, you will need to delete that embeded image and load it again manually.
📌 If you have feedback or want to report an issue, please join to our Discord server 💬\
📌 This update is released in the beta branch. Learn how to change to another branch here.